Do's and Don'ts
Career and Placement Services
Changing careers is a major decision that can affect every dimension of your life.
That's why Walker Forest recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs
and your goals.
How We Work
- Confidentiality Your resume is always treated confidentially and will
not forwarded to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
- Fees We are engaged by the employer. There is no cost to you for our
- Getting Started Getting started with us is as simple as submitting
your profile and resume.
Who We Work With
- Account Executive
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Product Marketing
- Project Manager
- Vice President
Our Industry Expertise/Our Staff
Our recruiters are specialists who often have extensive work experience within
their focus areas, and can help you connect with the leading US and global companies
in your industry.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential.
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional
- Protecting Your Privacy. Our secure database is accessible only to
our professional career consultants.
- Résumé Tips. Create a winning résumé. What to put in, what to leave
- Interviewing. Preparing for the interview: what to ask, what you may
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning
- Counter-offer. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your
best interest long-term?